Lady Gaga wants to die with fans


The eccentric 'Poker Face' singer thinks her alcohol intake will "kill" her one day but refuses to slow down, insisting she would rather risk exhaustion than take a break.

Speaking on stage in Sweden this weekend, she told the crowd: "You know when people say, 'Lady Gaga's really tired; she needs to take a break,' I just think about all those times I sang in bars when nobody was singing my lyrics. I'll sleep when I'm dead, OK?

"I know that I work really hard and run myself into the ground, and I also know that alcohol will kill me one day, but I would rather not die on vacation. I'd rather die on stage with all my fans."

The singer - who cancelled several performances in January due to exhaustion - showed signs of feeling the pressure when she crumpled to the floor and had to lie down during the last song for one of her recent sold-out 'Monster Ball' shows in Auckland, New Zealand.

Among many people to express their concern for the 23-year-old star is her friend Janet Jackson.

The 'Together Again' hitmaker said recently: "I really love Gaga, yeah, and she's a sweetheart. She's definitely doing something different and I love that.

"She works so hard, and I told her, I think she needs to slow down just a little bit, take some time out for herself."

No comments:

Post a Comment