Is Lady Gaga a hermaphrodite?





The Lady Gaga hermaphrodite picture has been circling the net all day, with people searching for photos and the interview. See the video and pic here!

Is Lady Gaga a hermaphrodite? After playing at a recent concert, she hopped off a motorcycle, and man parts seemed top pop out! We have the video posted below to judge for yourself!

There is also a quote floating around that reportedly came from an interview Lady Gaga did, where she admits to being a hermaphrodite. She says,

“Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big f***ing deal.
- L8d Gaga ”

Although this quote has been attributed to her, there is no official record of it. However, you can see a still shot picture here, and video of the incident can be found below around the 1:10 mark.

What do you think? Is Lady Gaga a hermaphrodite?

No comments:

Post a Comment